Carve your own very simple and effective dust shoe kit for Bob’s E3 and E4 CNC with DeWalt DW660 router.
After selling 200 kits of this popular and successful design, it is now available as a set of GCODE files with very detailed step-by-step instructions to carve it yourself with your BobsCNC E3 or E4 router.
When done, just slide in the shoe, insert the hose, and it’s ready to route!
Watch the video below to see it in action.
This Dust shoe kit was designed for the original BobsCNC E3 and E4 machine with DeWalt DW660 router, and is not compatible with an upgraded DeWalt DWP611 router.
For this DIY kit, you need a specific type of TrafficMaster laminated wooden floor panels that are available from Home Depot. These panels should be 7 mm thick and at least 7-2/3 inch wide, without padding underneath, like the Lakeshore Pecan (click here for more information). If you do not have a store nearby where you can buy this type of floor panels, than you should not purchase this DIY kit, but contact me first (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The manual (PDF) and GCODE files will be sent to you as a combined ZIP file by e-mail, with your order conformation after purchase.
(it may take up to 24 hours to process)
DIY Dust shoe kit for Bob’s E3/E4 CNC router
DIY Kit content: – Detailed manual with step-by-step guidance. – List of required components and where to get them. – GCODE files to carve all the Dust shoe kit components with your BobsCNC E3 or E4 router. – Assembly and mounting instructions.
- Easy to install and remove.
- Access to router bit and collet.
- No drilling of extra holes in original router frame necessary.
- Designed for a regular vacuum cleaner of either a hose nozzle diameter of 1 1/4 inch with hose tube diameter of 1 3/4 inch or a hose nozzle diameter of 1 3/4 inch with hose tube diameter of 2 1/4 inch. Contact me for custom sizes (email@example.com).
- Compatible with the DIY LASER cutter/engraver for Bob’s E3 and E4 CNC router, which is available here.
- Colors may vary.