This DIY project has all the files and information to carve a 3D heart-shaped box.
Watch the video below to see how I made it.
- 3D heart box OBJ file that I created in Blender 2.8
- Heart box Vectric CRV file (in inches) that I created with VCarve Desktop
- 2x GRBL (inch) GCODE tool path files for the outside of the box and lid (side A)
- 4x GRBL (inch) GCODE tool path files for the inside of the box and lid (side B)
- 3x JPG files with the WhiteSide router bit specifications
- Heart box setup specification TXT file with the stock dimensions and carve times